What’s new in Infor EAM v.11.5?
Modern asset management professionals are expected to provide contributions and value beyond just keeping physical assets running. Infor CloudSuite EAM’s newest version, 11.5, delivers capabilities that help align asset management with long-term objectives, optimize latent data, get better building insights, and maximizes mobile efficiency. The latest enhancements will impact and improve your business with expanded industry-specific functionality:
- Asset performance management: Extend the asset lifecycle with enhanced equipment ranking capabilities.
- Data Lake: Support the growing number of connected devices and the data they generate with a scalable, cloud-based data repository powered by Amazon Web Services®.
- OpenCAD BIM: Transform facilities management and create visual environments to model physical assets with 3D modeling.
- Mobile GIS updates: Enable field techs to view multiple ESRI GIS maps on mobile devices.
- The latest version has added many important features, including the ability to record and send data and other support features.
Recently recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Asset Management Software, Infor EAM is best-in-class enterprise management software that’s highly configurable yet fulfills most of your needs right out of the box. It offers a flexible deployment strategy—in the cloud, on premises, or as a hybrid. The cloud option provides reliably high uptime and the ability to scale and handle elastic demand—adding computing power as needed. Experience greater efficiency and convenience through Infor EAM for Mobile, that you can access on any device, screen size, or operating system.
Unlike niche solutions that simply can’t grow, or ERP add-on products that require extensive customization, CloudSuite EAM is a purpose-built asset management software that’s ready to scale and transform as your organization changes and grows. You’ll benefit from predictive, preventive, and condition-based monitoring capabilities to optimize maintenance for improved asset performance and ROI that allows you to:
- Maximize the reliability and performance of assets
- Predict equipment failure and carry out preventative maintenance
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Streamline purchasing and procurement
- Track labor costs and reduce downtime
Infor EAM 11.5 introduces several new capabilities, and delivers updates to existing capabilities, in order to better support the maintenance requirements and various needs of users across industries. Get in touch with us today to find out how easy it is to upgrade to take advantage of these new features.